Discrimination is Against the Law
Larchmont Medical Imaging complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Larchmont Medical Imaging does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Larchmont Medical Imaging:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact your local Larchmont Medical Imaging Center Manager.
If you believe that Larchmont Medical Imaging has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, email, or online. If you need help filing a grievance, your local Larchmont Medical Imaging. facility manager is available to help you.
Complaint forms are available here.